We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. To provide you with the best possible service, sometimes it is necessary to collect information about you. This policy describes the personal information we collect and how I use it.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect:
- information about your computer and about your usage of this website (including your IP address, browser type
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, browser type, geographical location and referral source).
- information that you provide to me for the purpose of registering interest in my services or subscribing to my services.
- any other information that you choose to send to us via our communication channels, including but not limited to; telephone, email, meetings and direct mail.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use you information to:
- analyse and improve the services we offer.
- send you general commercial communications including but not limited to; informational products, proposals, invoices and reminders.
- deal with your enquiries.
- send you marketing communications.
- provide third-parties with non-personal statistical data.
- deal with your enquiries
Like many websites, we may use “cookies” (small files downloaded to your computer by your web browser) on our website to track you whilst you navigate our website. The data contained within cookies will be used to enhance your user experience.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
You can obtain a copy of the information we hold about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If your information is inaccurate, you can contact us to make any necessary changes.
The proprietor of this website is: Dan Dutton. Email contact is available using the address email@example.com.
By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions in this disclaimer. If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions, you must not use this website. By accessing any part of this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this disclaimer in full.
We reserve the right to change this document at any time. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this disclaimer as modified.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the copyright and other intellectual property on this website. Any reproduction or use of extracts from this website for any purpose is prohibited and may not occur without our express written permission.
Whilst we endeavour to make all information on this website as accurate as possible we do not warrant it’s accuracy or completeness. The material on this website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind whether express or implied. Additionally, nothing on this website constitutes professional advice. In no event will we be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.